What should I expect to get out of this course?
- Improve your personal impact and presence in small/large group settings
- Communicate in a clear and engaging way
- To get clear about the best version of your authentic self and your personal ‘brand’
- Demonstrate quick thinking in important meetings
- Frame information appropriate for the audience
- Connect and engage with customers, clients, stakeholders in a way that demonstrates genuine understanding of different perspectives.
What does it cover?
- Getting a clear picture of your current impact and the presence you evoke in others
- Understanding yourself and the behavioural choices you make in different situations
- Defining your ‘authentic presence’ in terms of look, sound, behavior and feeling
- How to best structure your presentations for maximum impact including using different media
- Knowing your audience and the ways to engage different types of people
- Using language to maximize rapport and impact
- Using your resources including your credibility and experience to build credibility with others.
Who is this best for?
- Leaders and managers who have need to create a positive impact quickly including presentations to key stakeholders, networking situations or large conference speaking
- People who are not sure about their current impact and would like expert guidance on what they do well and where they could improve
- People who know the technical skills to presenting, but struggle with motivating and engaging their audience
- Anyone who has to put across complex data and messages to audiences they need to engage and influence.
Number of places: 8
Price: £1250+VAT per person