What should I expect to get out of this course?
- Increased confidence in yourself to have authentic conversations when you influence people at different levels in your organisation
- Awareness of your own influencing strengths and areas for development
- An understanding of how your internal thinking around who you are and what you stand for impacts your ability to have authentic conversations when influencing others
- The ability to assess situations quickly and choose appropriate influencing styles for the conversations you need to have
- An influence strategy to help you achieve a key business or personal objective
- Planned and rehearsed for an authentic conversation that you will have with a key stakeholder on your return to work
What does it cover?
- Introduction and exploration Authentic Conversation™ and influencing
- Diagnosis on your current impact using a pre-course questionnaire together with activities during the course
- Expert feedback on your impact from experienced facilitators
- Exploration of the psychology for authentic conversations
- Developing a strategy for a real situation at work where you need to influence others through an authentic conversation
Who is this best for?
- Leaders and managers at every level
- Specialists who need to influence across the organisation
- Project Managers who need to have authentic conversations in situations where they don’t have positional power
- People in roles in a matrix structure
- Those who are new into their role and need to make an immediate impact
- Leaders and members of teams who want to influence the team to achieve higher team performance
Number of places: 12
Price: £1250+VAT per person