This is a truly memorable 3-day experience that will stretch you, challenge your thinking and inspire you to reach new heights in influencing
The programme goes deeper into your inner strengths and values, emotional intelligence and the Leadership presence you create when you influence others at work. You will receive expert feedback and guidance from your facilitators, including world renowned Polar Explorer, Craig Mathieson, as you explore your influencing landscape.
What should I expect to get out of this course?
- Understand how your emotional responses impact your influencing behavior
- Learn how your current influencing style, presence and impact comes across to others
- Articulate what you stand for as a leader and how that impacts upon you as an influencer
- Identify what you need to continue and /or change in your influencing behaviour to achieve the results you want
- More flexibility of your influencing styles to manage a wide range of influencing situations
- A clear influencing strategy for a real situation at work.
What does it cover?
- The impact of your own personal values on your influencing
- Exploring your current Emotional Intelligence through a world renowned, researched and respected pre- course questionnaire
- Reflecting upon your personal strengths and how you can use them to more effect in your influencing
- Practice, coaching and feedback from practitioners in influencing through authentic conversations
- Expert input from a world renowned Polar Explorer on the importance of self belief, planning and living your values when you influence others
- The potential options for handling difficult conversations
- Planning and testing your strategy for a real situation at work.
Who is this best for?
- Leaders and managers who have experience in influencing at high levels
- Leaders and managers who have attended influencing skills courses with a behavioural skills focus
- Specialists who need to influence at high levels across the organisation
- People in roles in a matrix structure
- Those who are new into the role and need to make an immediate impact
- Leaders and members of teams who want to influence to achieve higher team performance.
Number of places: 12
Price: £1595+VAT per person